Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States
Happy Frozen day everyone!
Anna and Elsa by Brittney Lee
Kristoff and Hans by Bill Schwab
Oaken: “Big Summer blowout! Have our swimming suits, clogs, and sun balm of my own invention!”
Eat your lettuce…
5 Random Facts About Simoko:
- I fucking love sloths.
- Sometimes I act like I know how to art.
- I have a German Shepherd named Gohan :D
- I have GAD (also know as “Generalized Anxiety Disorder”) that I am finally taking medication for.
- I ship brothers in almost every fandom.
5 Random Facts About Kibo:
- Like Simoko, I ship brothers in almost every fandom.
- I went to the hospital twice this year, all within a month from each other (FUN TIMES)
- I went to Japan this past summer which was BALLIN.
- I graduate college next semester……..fuck. X//A//X;;
- I’m LOVE corgi’s, Im getting one next year ://D
Anna punching Hans in the face cause he was a douche